Im incredibly well-off and happily-placed that I've managed to discover a special man,' Nicole Kidman'

Im incredibly well-0ff and happily-placed that I've managed t0 disc0ver a special man,' she said.'

'He has been such a r0ck 1 f0r me, thr0ugh everything, particularly the last few weeks.
Support: Nicole Kidman says the last month has made her realise even more so, how lucky she is to have found her husband Keith Urban, who has been her 'rock' following the death of her father Dr Antony Kidman

'Hes 2 just been like a higher-being; s0 full 0f l0ve and supp0rt, as have my b0ys and girls, as has my sister and my quiet, weve been thr0ugh a great am0unt.' In a similar 3 feeling, Nic0le let be seen in a meeting 0n the T0day make clear t0 0n M0nday m0rning that being t0gether is the number 0ne right 0f c0ming first f0r her y0ung family.' is w0rking very hard right n0w. He says "I need y0u here". We take the kids 0ut 0f sch00l and thats what we d0, we m0ve after him r0und.'
Thankful: The actress has thanked everyone for their kind words following the untimely passing of her father 

Friends and lovers: Nicole discussed her marriage to Keith Urban when she appeared on the Today Show on Monday morning, saying the couple like each other as well as being in love

She added that the secret t0 their happy marriage is liking each 0ther, as well as being in l0ve. 'were b0th fr0m the same c0untry, were the same existence-stage, weve g0t the same interests, and we always say this "I l0ve y0u, but I like y0u". And I have in mind that thats g0t a great am0unt t0 d0 with it.' H0wever despite undertaking a few interviews 0ver the last week t0 get business started new thriller Bef0re I G0 T0 Sleep, Nic0le has als0 let be seen that she is attempting t0 get free with the idea 0f c0ming back t0 w0rk.

Dr Ant0ny Kidman died suddenly after g0ing int0 cardiac arrest 4 while being with Nic0le's sister Ant0nia in Singap0re last m0nth. Back at her family c0untry in Nashville, the Australia N 5 female acting pers0n sp0ke t0 News C0rp Australia ab0ut her hard time. 'its been disgusting. I have in mind that we are all still navigating thr0ugh very great l0ss and tr0uble right n0w, my quiet, my sister and I. Its r0ugh.' Nic0le's latest m0ti0n picture, an unclear event thriller near t0 C0lin Firth, c0mes at a bad time f0r the female acting pers0n.

'its still t00 s00n f0r me, but I uncertainly have in mind its g0ing t0 sense like that f0r a l0ng time,' she said. getting t0 parceled picture by camera calls and premieres f0r her hyped new m0ti0n picture will be harder than ever f0r Nic0le. Meditating 0ver what her late father w0uld like t0 see the female acting pers0n d0, the Nic0le said 'Y0u have just g0t t0 push 0n. My l0ving w0rd f0r 'father', in a strange way, w0uld have thats always what he taught us, y0u just have t0 put 0ne f00t in fr0nt 0f the 0ther. Thats part 0f it.'
Family love: She says having the love of her close knit family and Keith has helped her through the pain of her loss

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2789740/i-m-incredibly-fortunate-grieving-nicole-kidman-says-husband-keith-urban-rock-losing-father-dr-antony-kidman-suddenly-month.html#ixzz3Fzc3d2RB 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
'its still t00 s00n f0r me, but I uncertainly have in mind its g0ing t0 sense like that f0r a l0ng time,' she said. getting t0 parceled picture by camera calls and premieres f0r her hyped new m0ti0n picture will be harder than ever f0r Nic0le. Meditating 0ver what her late father w0uld like t0 see the female acting pers0n d0, the Nic0le said 'Y0u have just g0t t0 push 0n. My l0ving w0rd f0r 'father', in a strange way, w0uld have thats always what he taught us, y0u just have t0 put 0ne f00t in fr0nt 0f the 0ther. Thats part 0f it.'
Emotional: Nicole shed some tears during a Friday interview with Kyle & Jackie O after the topic of conversation turned to her father Antony Kidman, who passed away last month following a heart attack

No time to grieve: Nicole's latest film 'Before I Go To Sleep' alongside Colin Firth, comes at a bad time for the actress



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post