Britney Spears says her Women's Health Cover Is not Photoshop Job.


Britney Spears is the cover of the new edition of January and February the Women's Health. The singer showed physical fitness bikini, displaying a toned tummy and some 'hidden' tattoos.

In the magazine, Britney talked about was how to keep the line after being a mother: "After I had Jayden, was very easy to keep in shape," he confessed. "But five years later, I began to notice changes in my body. My hips are wider one bit because I had children. So it was crucial for me to continue with my exercise. " The artist explained 33-year love dancing to work cardio, lifting light weights and doing power yoga and reinforced: "Daily exercise is important to me both physically and psychologically."

Britney Spears looks ... different on the cover of Women's Health Magazine, and while many people suspect a Photoshop job -- TMZ has obtained video that shows that's probably not the case.

Sources involved with the photoshoot tell TMZ ... Britney's facial changes can be attributed to a makeup technique called "contouring" ... which accounts for her slimmer nose and more defined cheek bones. 




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post