Demi Lovato believes that Kim Kardashian has revolutionized the concept of beauty


Demi Lovato is a big fan of the voluptuous figure of Kim Kardashian and believes his attitude has served as an example to many women, now more inclined to accept your body and proudly show off her curves.

"Fashion is no longer as related to the very, very thin women. That's something unattainable for everyone. Kim Kardashian, can you say what you want about her, but has revolutionized the concept of the curves at present ", told Allure .

A young artist, who suffered eating disorders in the past loves show the world their own "charms" and is particularly proud of his ass.

"What makes me feel super sexy is being able to go anywhere without makeup. Also wear pants and skirts that show my charms. It's my ass, I love my butt. Hopefully it stays that way, I love my body for being accepted as is ".

Demi also began a strict beauty routine to keep her perfect skin.

"I follow a beauty routine and I adjusted to it. No matter how tired I am, I always desmaquillo before going to bed. I always wash my face, use a good tonic, sometimes I use a serum. Then I put a thick night cream, "he added.

Register Your Company Profile in World's Best Classifieds Business Directory for 100% Free.


sUBMIT A LINK TO www.Tradeye.NET AND GET FREE MIGHTY WEB TRAFFIC.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post