Gaga exposes sexual assault had been raped

Lady gaga
Lady gaga
Lady gaga admit last year was a producer of rape, Gaga indicates that thing not only changed his body, but also changed her mind.

Gaga was claiming to be a music producer with his positive cooperation rape: "Maybe because I was wearing, and the way that the temptation to me comes out, I think to some extent, probably because these two the cause of that thing happened, partly my fault. "

When asked what time feelings, Gaga said: "In a way changed my life, it completely changed me that once."

It is reported that, in December 2014, Lady Gaga radio interview, in large confessions show host Howard Stern, the first disclosure of a 19 year old high school who have been twenty years older than her male violence, although she refused to disclose the suspect name, but was earlier claimed record producer Dr.Luke rape singer Kesha, which was to take the opportunity on behalf of abused and lead counsel representing two cases mastermind are the same person afterwards and Dr.Luke Gaga has denied through a spokesman.



What Do You Think? Please Comments

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post