Amber Rose explosive confession

With uija Khalifa
"How many people went to bed with, I do not know myself ': Actress explosive confession
"My 3-year-old. I am the mistress of countless men. The exact number of men, but I do not have time to count. "

At one time was a stripper. The audience was entertained lasyamayi open position to open his own clothing. He is currently famous model and actress. But the young American girl Amber Rose only for his work in the center of the discussion, it is not. During the debate as many of his explosive comments. The same happened. "Amber Rose to the set, so he said, with a few men, he went to bed, he himself did not know it. 
According to a report published in the international media, to talk about himself or the amber "My 3-year-old. I am the mistress of countless men. The exact number of men, but I do not have time to count. " 
US rapper Kenny West was at one time lover of amber. After his marriage with another rapper uija Khalifa. It did not happen during the two split. This confession is clear, however, that ayambarera, Kenny, and many men also came uija his life. 

Amber also reminded, however, along with the confession, the woman is always bad in the eyes of society at more than one partner. The man is believed to have more than one partner being the subject of his bravery. 


Recommended:



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post