Sylvester Stallone nearly died while filming Rocky IV

American action actor Sylvester Stallone has revealed the fascinating facts behind rocky IV. He claimed, almost died while undergoing action scenes with his co-star, Dolph Lundgren. The story was revealed by the actor through a video titled'The Making of Rocky vs Drago', which he uploaded through his personal YouTube channel. "So, he hit me in the chest. At that time, I felt nothing," he was quoted as saying by the New York Post,Thursday (11/11/2021)

But at night, Stallone claimed, his heart began to swell and blood pressure rose to 260 mmHG. After fainting, he said he couldn't remember anything that happened that night. "When I realized, it turned out that I was on a plane to California for intensive care. I stayed in the ICU for 4 days and returned to Canada to shoot the final scene of Rocky IV.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post