11 Voluptuous Vixens In Hollywood

Kate Upton

When the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was criticized for being "too curvy" earlier this year, but defended her body to the New York Post, saying, "Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am in a good place in my career, so it's all right."

Eyes Up Here!

Chrissy Teigen definitely had jaws dropping on the 2014 ESPY Awards red carpet on July 16, 2014 in Los Angeles! The supermodel stepped out showing A LOT of skin in a nude, plunging Elisabetta Franchi jumpsuit that exposed and accentuated all of her assets.

Click the pics to see 10 more of the sexiest, most voluptuous, cleavage-baring stars in Hollywood, but be warned, there are dangerous curves ahead!

Beyonce

Beyonce told the April 2013 issue of Shape magazine of her post-baby body, "I'm not a person that is naturally very thin. I am a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape."

Christina Hendricks

The Mad Men beauty told Lucky magazine in 2011 of dressing her figure, "I have to be careful about my proportions and keep it simple. What works for me is structure and something that shows my waist."

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian told U.K. Cosmopolitan magazine in 2011, "I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one time I tried on a dress with a size eight label when I thought I was a size four. It turned out it was a UK size 8eight, so actually it was my normal size. But it made me think, 'Why do I even care?'"

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey revealed to Us Weekly in Nov. 2011 how she got her curvalicious body back after having twins, saying, "I'm proud of how hard I worked to get my body back. ...I had to do this for me."

Patricia Arquette

Though the Medium star doesn't tend to talk about her curves very much, she certainly puts them on display on the red carpet.

Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek told the September 2011 issue of Allure magazine simply, "My boobs, they're not bad, by the way. I'm not complaining about them."

Scarlett Johansson

In 2009, the Avengers actress opened up to Glamour magazine about her body type, saying, "There was this rumor mill cranking out stories that I had lost 14 pounds--I could never lose 14 pounds. ...I hate seeing these ridiculous articles where [tabloids] guess someone's weight. ...I can't look at somebody who is 6 feet tall and 120 pounds and say, I'm going to get that body. That's just never going to happen. You have to work with what you've got."

Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara told Vogue's April 2013 issue of dressing for her bodacious body, "I mean, a normal girl will just put the dress on and leave. I need them to be like an armory. My dresses are like a work of art inside because, you know, I am 40 years old, I had a baby, and I am a 32F boob."

Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks admitted that she had body image issues at a young age. "I hated my reflection in the mirror," the supermodel told The Huffington Post in 2012. Now, Banks says she embraces her "flawesome" body.


What do you guys think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post