Stars You Never Knew Were Bisexual

Zoe Saldana - "If I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I'll do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision."

Megan Fox - “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”

Fergie - "I mean I guess I would call it bisexual or sexually open, free spirit... what have you."

Megan Mullally - “I consider myself bisexual, and my philosophy is, everyone innately is.”

Billie Joe Armstrong - “I think I’ve always been bisexual … It’s a beautiful thing.”

Evan Rachel Wood - “I myself am bisexual and have always ‘joked’ about Miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation.”

Cynthia Nixon - "I don’t pull out the 'bisexual' word because nobody likes the bisexuals. Everybody likes to dump on the bisexuals... We get no respect."

Snooki - “I would consider myself bi. I’ve done stuff with girls before. But I would never be with a girl because I like … penis.”

JWoww - "I ended up in a New York City strip club and I hooked up with a Russian stripper in the Boom Boom Room. The room that they say doesn't exist-- It exists."

Anna Paquin - "I’m someone who believes being bisexual is actually a thing. It’s not made up. It’s not a lack of decision."

Andy Dick - "Just because I've been with guys, and I'm bi, doesn't mean I'm gay."

Drew Barrymore - “Do I like women sexually? Yeah, I do. Totally. I have always considered myself bisexual.”

Marlon Brando - “Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.”

Angelina Jolie - "I have loved women in the past and slept with them. I think if you love and want to pleasure a woman, particularly if you are a woman yourself, then certainly you know how to do things a certain way."

David Bowie - "It's true -- I am a bisexual. But I can't deny that I've used that fact very well. I suppose it's the best thing that ever happened to me."


Amber Heard - "I personally think that if you deny something or if you hide something you're inadvertently admitting it's wrong. I don't feel like I'm wrong."


Amy Winehouse - "There is something about being with a woman that is very satisfying. I don't care what people think about me being bi -- I do what feels good."


Vanessa Carlton - "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman!"


Kesha - "I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with. I wouldn’t say I’m gay or straight -– I don’t like labeling things anyway. I just like people."


Jessie J - "I've never denied it... If I meet someone and I like them, I don’t care if they're a boy or a girl."

What do you guys think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post