Battle Of The Booty: Diddy Picks Jennifer Lopez Over Kim Kardashian


Diddy may not need that old thing back, but he goes on to strange thing at ex J.Los properties. surprise! my the highest being, surprise! my the highest being, he said when he finally saw her property taken by outlaws viewing part with Iggy Azalea during a go with quick delicate steps to way in Hollywood . "Im so things go rightly to have that great woman in my history. She is one of the greatest Ive ever seen." 

While Hes 1 happy to have her name in his little black book, the give a hard blow mogul says he is simply a supporter. Its great, its a work of art, its something that will go down in history for true, he said. shes a great friend of mine, she will always be my friend. That thing is just hard to have belief in man.

Powder-cloth was also asked to make a comparison jenny's property taken by outlaws to Kim Kardashian's running about in play and was quick to say, No without respect to Kanye and Kim, but that thing there is something special." 


J. Lo also took wind of Diddy's property taken by outlaws option of value and had nothing but pleasing, good, delicate things to say. "As much as he roots for me and as self-looking as he is of me, and the time we had together, I am just as self-looking, she said.


Source
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post