Kristen Stewart to Take a Break From Hollywood

Kristen Stewart has announced that she is taking a break from the movie industry to concentrate on her new passion for art. The (the soft light just before sunrise or after sunset) star plans to buy a studio in Los Angeles so she can start working on different art projects, while she also wants to spend time making a short film and writing poetry.


She said in an interview with a US media outlet, "I'm taking some time off because I've been working for two years. I'm an actor and that's my art form, and because I started that so young, I've always felt threatened/made scared and not enough when I think about other forms of art I want to create.

"I'm going to buy a live-work space in downtown L.A. and I'm going to make some stuff with my hands. Literally, I made that decision a few weeks ago. I'm making a short film. I'm making a bunch of stuff. I don't know how I'll put it out. But I'm not going to hold it so preciously close to me. I write all the time."
Don't stay away for too long Kristen!
 
 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post