Funny speech at awards ceremony by Jennifer Lawrence.



"The Hunger Games" -Protagonistin Jennifer Lawrence is not only in their own right a speaker with great humor potential. At the presentation of a producer-price, the actress once again proved their sense of oblique speeches.

In this case, all honor should that be granted, the "The Hunger Games" series and thus for the triumph of Jennifer Lawrence (24) is responsible for the huge wave of success: was at the ceremony of the "Milestone Award" one of the main prizes to "Lions Gate" -Boss Jon Feltheimer (63) and his leading lady should provide the appropriate hymn of praise. The actress was once more its reputation as an oblique speaker just as "Contactmusic" reported: "Actually, I'm kind of stuff not even because of my anxiety On the other hand, because the couch and women are now sometimes difficult to separate, but when I heard.. that it comes to Feltheimer, I had to say yes, because I thought that that is in my contract. "

The "The Hunger Games" actress remained in her cheery waters. "When I found out that I am under no contractual obligation, I already had a dress worried," said Jennifer Lawrence dry before she gave her boss a look: "I know what you're thinking: I'll totally go against the wall - and this is true Jon was supposed to bring the great book template with respect to four films to life and it was a fucking disaster .... ". Note: If you so much Fortune has critics and at the box office, is such ironic in retrospect tips can make loose.

Jennifer Lawrence remembered at the end and spoke about her own experience with the success of the project. "I had some fear of years ago when I signed there because something that is so gigantic, can speed up or destroy your career." But the actress had made the right choice: "I trusted 'Lions Gate' and they trusted me - and I hope that we keep a strong and excellent connection up to end of my career with 35."
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post