Justin Bieber apologizes for being Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber during his visit to the set of Ellen Degeneres. / TWITTER

The singer, who was interviewed by Ellen DeGeneres on her show, confessed to the reporter that "I was very nervous because I was afraid of what people were thinking of me"

Justin Bieber is trying to turn his life. Or at least make their behavior in recent years. And it has done so publicly.

Young attended the program Ellen Degeneres to surprise him for his birthday and the reporter interviewed him. But apparently, the singer was not very comfortable. After his speech, canadiente published a video with a message addressed to his fans in the social network Fahlo: "Today, I was on the Ellen show and had a great time She's wonderful, it was his birthday, but I was. very nervous. I think it was because I was afraid of what people were thinking of me. One minute since I've come out publicly and do not want to seem arrogant or haughty or basically like I've been acting the last year and a half. "

Apologies aside, Ellen Degeneres also used social networks, specifically his personal twitter ( TheEllenShow ) to show his joy at the visit of the singer's program: "Can not believe the surprise I got on my birthday show I saw his face. . It'm now a belieber "he confessed.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post