Miley Cyrus was uncertain as a child star

Miley Cyrus was launched as a 11-year-old television star and the corresponding expectations how she had made ​​her look quite uncertain, as she says in an interview with Marie Claire 

Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2015 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood,
California February 22, 2015 REUTERS/Gus Ruelas

As a pop star heard you are blonde and have long hair and you had to put something later with glitter,
"Miley talks about her time in Hannah Montana, the television series in which she played the lead role of a student who created a furore as a pop star., , They showed me like someone else that made ​​me physically probably a bit deformed because I so long every day was made ​​when I was not in the show I thought,.. who am I actually " Miley found himself as an early teenager adult formatted. ,,
A fragile girl who plays a 16-year-old with a wig and kilos of makeup. It was like Toddlers & Tiaras ", as she refers to the reality show where girls put heavily in the makeup participate in beauty contests. She was faced with additional problems that are unusual for a teenager, such as weathering harsh shooting days 12 hours.

I got for the recordings often anxiety and hot flashes. " Meanwhile, the rebels against the established singer like beauty ideals. ,, It is bizarre that people decide how we all should look like. "We need her not to be expected as the model for the established fashion houses. ,, I , I will probably never become the face of a traditional fashion company, unless they have a weed smoking, seek liberal freak. It is anyway never sell lipgloss my dream. My dream is to save the world. "



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post