IN AN INTERVIEW WITH VARIETY, GAGA SAYS SHE IS THINKING AS THE COUNTESS



Lady Gaga is playing the character Countess Elizabeth in "American Horror Story: Hotel", a powerful woman, cold, literally bloody, thanks to the virus that causes ingest blood to survive. In an interview with Variety, she told how the character influences some of his thoughts on a daily basis.


"When I'm out in a restaurant or in my car, places where I am surrounded by people, I find myself looking at them as they wonder if they are pure. If worth my time to kill them. It has been very challenging for Taylor Also, because there are times when I just do not give a damn about anything Especially because The Countess has no reason to care;. she's alive for over 100 years Regardless of what happens in their hotel, even if you lose control. temporarily, you can get the job done. "
She also talked about how to deal with the interpretation of the character, what she thinks people think of the supposed lack of difficulty of her with the role:
"I find it funny how people wonder if that's really the real me. It was kind of easy for me to just come on the scene with my blond hair and being a bitch rude to everyone, because people have seen me do it before "she explained."The truth is that it is very difficult to be sincere when you already have an image as loaded on his person. It's not a nice thing. I always felt uncomfortable with it."
Watch here  the six episodes already shown, with subtitles in Portuguese. Translation by Franz Review by Milena Rodrigues 

Business Ideas.
Business Planner.
Business Support.
Business USA.
classified sites.
Directory Listing.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post