Mariah upset her family at Christmas

Singer Mariah Carey gets upset their families and relatives each year due to its efforts to start the celebrations of Christmas Day as late as possible.


The singer revealed that sleep through Christmas morning,
something not like your family.
"I love Christmas, but I'm not a morning person. I sleep all morning and that is something that can make people angry a little Christmas morning. So I have a friend, the real Santa Claus, that comes to Aspen house with real reindeer. It is true. Fill socks and sometimes leaves a bag of gifts in them on Christmas Eve, "said the interpreter in an interview with Hello!

Mariah started this tradition before becoming a mother of twins Moroccan and Monroe (4), from her failed marriage to Nick Cannon.

"Children always open gifts the next day. It's fun and very festive. Before they were born my little did the same for my friends and their children. He invited Santa Claus and his reindeer and he recorded a video of all" he added.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post