VIDEO: "SHE'S A TORNADO IN THE KITCHEN," TAYLOR KINNEY ON LADY GAGA


Engaged to Lady Gaga since February this year, the actor Taylor Kinney is in the cast of"The  Forest" terror that is scheduled to debut February 2016.

As part of the Long disclosure, Kinney gave an interview where he talks a bit about his fanaticism for horror movies. As might be expected, Gaga, who is also acting in a horror plot, was mentioned in the interview.

Check out the interview where the actor talks about acting, cooking and American HorrorStory:

Interviewer: You are a fan of horror films?

Taylor: Yes. I grew up watching the Stephen King movie, "The Shining," "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." Watched all the movies like these, all the old movies when family and friends watched the film together and then if frightened.

Interviewer: So why shoot that [The Forest], you got scared at some point?

Taylor: No, because ...

Interviewer: I know you're a big, strong guy.

Taylor: No, the film is based on a real place. That's the idea that it gets a little more interesting. To think that all these people came to this place to kill. We traveled to Serbia, Serbia to Japan, we were a bit in Bulgaria and filmed in Torà, a small town in the middle of nowhere. The rest filmed in the forests, I loved it! It was a welcome change, filming in different locations in Chicago [referring to Chicago Fire series]. I felt good to shoot a little in the woods.

Interviewer: Your Lady appeared on set?

Taylor: Actually, it appeared in Bulgaria while doing the tour. Natalie's husband was there too, so we all got together and we very sure. Are great people.

Interview:  I know it serves American Horror Story and she knows those bloody things ...

Taylor: No, she's looking forward to the series! It really is. She likes these murder mysteries and I know she's doing a horror story and it's like your cup of tea, then ...

Interviewer: Do you watch? I asked you the red carpet and you said you did not watch.

Taylor: You know, I was even laughing because, um, I was at the premiere they did in LA, great theater, with many people. I was holding her hand and he [Matt Bomer] had not seen, I look at him, he looks at me and (laughing) we were looking at the floor. I could not be more proud, but it was a way to create several awkward moments. It was fun, it was good. She has just been nominated for a Golden Globe.

Interviewer: I know, I know. 

Taylor: So, you know, she was on the run.

Interviewer: Great, it is very good indeed.

Taylor: Yes.

Interviewer: What about the holidays, what will?

Taylor: I'll be on the East Coast with family and some friends. And lots of food.

Interviewer: Do you cook?

Taylor: Yeah, I'm good at grilling. 

Interviewer: So you just grill? Nothing like Italian dishes, because Gaga loves Italian food ...

Taylor: No, her father takes care of that. You never know what you will have to eat, but you call Italian food.
"Because, you know, you're a tornado in the kitchen." 



What Do You Think? Please Comments

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post