‘Walk like you're having sex and like you've had loads of sex’ - Cara



The supermodel is an expert she makes a living from strolling up and down catwalks so who are we to question what she says? But still, it does seem a little odd.


It took me so long to learn to walk in high back of foot it was an event causing amusement, explained Cara. When you first start walking you walk like you have never had sex, and then someone told me, I can not have in mind who it was, walk like you are having sex and like you have had puts on of sex. Now, if you are as strange as we are you will probably do one's best this, just as we just did and the results are interesting. We looked more like Wayne John than Cara but possibly our way of doing is wrong. 

Talking to W 1 paper books coming out regularly 'The screen Test', the 22-year-old moved on from her strange tips of the trade to talk about how the conditions making things hard from working taste week often takes on painful psoriasis 2. After taste week I had really bad psoriasis 2, just covered in red scabs. 
I need to start something where people who have psoriasis 2 can talk to each other because it really has an effect on your self-belief. People in Milan would look at me like I was a leper 3 and put on gloves and not need touch me. 
Poor thing. marry still touch you, Cara.  
Cara shows us how it's done...





Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post