Meadow Walker and Colleagues Posts Touching Tribute to Paul Walker on First Anniversary of His Death.


His friend and colleague, Vin Diesel, was one of those who took disseminate an emotional posting a photo of the late actor with his six year old daughter.

This weekend the first anniversary of the death was commemorated Paul Walker , star of Fast and Furious died after a car accident on November 30, 2013 .

His castmates advantage of social networks to deliver emotional messages. One, his friend and colleague, Vin Diesel , who published a photo of Walker with his daughter, Hania Riley  . "He was part of both in my life," he said of the writing. "I was proud to be Uncle Paul, after all, we were filming FF 4 the day (my daughter) was born (...) It helped me become a good father. His absence still leaves me speechless," he concluded .

Along with Diesel, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson also published senses messages to Walker. "Always in our hearts. I can not believe it has been a year," wrote first. "I miss my brother", published Gibson.

Celebs24x7on Google+  



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post